Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus are Rumored to Hit Markets on March 8, 2017
As the world was gearing up for the launch of the Motorola M smartphone in India, images surfaced online and they are allegedly images of Moto G5 and Moto G5 plus. Additionally it is also believed that the specs and release dates for both smartphones have been leaked.
If the images are indeed authentic, we can already tell that the Moto G5 Plus will have finger print sensor on the front but the Moto G5 will not. If the leak is anything to go by, most of the the specs and features are all incredibly similar to it’s predecessors. The operating system for instance will be Android 7.0 Nougat which is also found in Moto G4 and Moto G5Plus.
Here are the specs and features we got from the leak –
Specification of the Moto G5
1. It has a 13 megapixel rear camera.
2. It will had 5.5 inch full- HD display.
3. The front camera will be 5 megapixel.
4. It is powered by octa-core processors.
5. Storage space is expected to be 16GB.
6. The operating system will be Android 7.0 Nougat.
7. It will have a 24- hour battery life and will support turbo charging.
Specification of the Moto G5 Plus
1. it has a 16 megapixel rear camera.
2. 5.5 full HD display.
3. 5 megapixel front camera.
4. Powered by octa-core processors.
5. 16 GB storage with a 32GB variant
6. 24 hour battery life with turbo charging support.
7. Operating system will be Android 7.0 Nougat.
8. Square shaped fingerprint scanner.
These specifications are very similar to earlier Moto smartphones hence before people get too excited, we still have to wait for confirmation from Motorola itself. The expected release date for the two models – Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus is March 8, 2017, while the market for the release is yet to be decided, according to the leak.
Stay tuned for more updates!