The Holiday season is on and all of us are trying to get our hands on the best gifts we can buy for our loved ones as well as ourselves. Here’s the top 5 list of what you should buy this season:
1. Apple iPad and iPad mini – When you are purchasing a gadget for yourself or anyone else, one of the first brands that come to most of our minds is Apple. Apple’s iPad is a revelation and they just bettered it with the iPad mini.
2. Google Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 – Next up on the list is Google’s very own Nexus. With a smooth user interface and excellent usability this is one gadget that is a must have. As of now only the 7-inch Google Nexus is in stock. If you want to purchase the Google Nexus 10-inch tablet you’ll just have to wait a little while longer. The Google Nexus tabs are also available on many other online and brick-and-mortar stores.
3. Amazon Kindle and Kindle Fire – Amazon’s tablets are directly available through the website. Ever since the Kindle has hit the market it has had some really good reviews. The Amazon Kindle is a pure e-book reader while the Kindle Fire is full-fledged tab.
4. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 – The 7-inch Galaxy Tab 2 that has hit the market lately has been quite a success. This tab is slim and quite handy. With a 1-Ghz dual core processor and a feather-like interface this tab is definitely something you would want to buy.
5. Microsoft Surface – The Surface can be picked up at a lot of local stores and the Microsoft website. With its really friendly Windows operating system, users will find the Surface a breeze to use.