Xiaomi is one of the popular smartphone manufacturers in the world and has given a tough fight for the existing smartphone manufacturers in the market. The company had earlier entered United Kingdom. While it seems like Xiaomi is ready to foray in to the UK, there are a dozens of Xiaomi smartphones which are already available here officially.
Earlier some of the third party retailers including Amazon sold many smartphones by the chinese based company but now they can be bought directly from Xiaomi and also get one from physical shops in the UK. The company launched the Redmi 6A, Mi8 and Mi8 Pro in the UK market last week. One thing is worth noticing that the Mi A2 and the Mi A2 Lite are Android One devices. People who are not so fond of the MIUI or the Pocophone’s Android Skin then you can grab a Xiaomi Phone and use the stock Android.
The UK site of the company has many accessories which are available for purchase including the headphones, power banks and the Xiaomi Band 3 fitness tracker. Here is a list of Xiaomi smartphones which are currently available to buy in the UK.
• Pocophone F1 — 329 pounds (~$423)
• Mi 8 — 459 pounds (~$590)
• Mi 8 Lite — 249 pounds (~$320)
• Mi 8 Pro — 499 pounds (~$641)
• Mi A2 — 259 pounds (~$333)
• Mi A2 Lite — 179 pounds (~$230)
• Redmi Note 6 Pro — 219 pounds (~$281)
• Redmi 6A — 99 pounds (~$127)
• Redmi 6 — 149 pounds (~$191)
• Redmi Note 5 — 199 pounds (~$256)
• Redmi S2 — 179 pounds (~$230)
The list is expected to grow with time and the UK gadget enthusiasts will be treated with more devices by the budget smartphone maker. Apart from smartphones, the company also provides a number of accessories and gadgets.
Photo Credits: Pocket-lint