Nvidia’s Shield tablet comes with new cutting edge features.
US based graphics processing units manufacturer, Nvidia has added a tablet and wireless controller to the shield family. The company is introducing the Sheild tablet as a high performance tablet which will come with high performance features. The device has the most advanced mobile processor – Nvidia Tegra K1 processor – based on the Kepler architecture and features 192 GPU cores.
Key features of the new Nvidia Sheild –
• Audio: Front facing speakers with rich sound, headset jack support with stereo audio, volume control, built in touch pad and revolutionary voice command and search.
• Display: 8 inch full HD display
• Miscellaneous: First GPU Accelerated 3D painting experience
• Connectivity: LTE connectivity, Wi fi.
• Console mode: The device will be the first one to have a console mode which converts it in to a gameplay device to the big screen TVs. It can be converted in to a full living room gaming in 1080 p HD.
• Memory: The device is available in 16 GB And 32 GB variants and can support micro SD cards up to 128 GB.
The price of the Nvidia begins from $299 and is now available for pre-orders with micro SD support. The Shield wireless controller is priced at $59 and the tablet cover is available at $39.
Photo Credits: Yournewsticker