The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2013 is in full flow and wide arrays of gadgets have been unveiled. Some great gadgets, superior technology and all the big names are present at CES 2013.
Some of the main highlights on Day 1 at CES 2013 were:
1. The Acer Aspire detachable Ultrabook was showcased by Kirk Skaugen (Intel’s Vice President – PC Client Group)
2. A Sculpteo 3DP iPhone case was unveiled. The case did look quite fancy.
3. Sony Mobile Communication showcased its Android Xperia Z. The phone has a 5-inch full HD 1080p screen, powered by an S4 Quad-core processor. It also has a 13-megapixel camera.
4. Lenovo came up with quite an exquisite gadget of its own. The 27-inch IdeaCentreHorizon table PC.
5. The series 7 Chronos laptop by Samsung with a Windows 8 interface. It was showcased by Michael Abary – Senior Vice president; Samsung Electronics America.
6. Huawei launched its Ascend Mate Smartphone which has a 6.1-inch display and is powered by a 1.5 GHz Hi-Silicon Quad-core processor.
7. Tim Tebow and Usain Bolt themed noise canceling headphones.
8. A Dish Hopper DVR system with Sling.
9. Samsung showcased some smart cameras, namely the WB30F, WB250F/WB200F, WB800F, DV150F and ST150F.
10. Samsung also highlighted its 85-inch ultra HD television
With 3 days of the CES yet to go, there are a variety of gadgets that will sure drive techies crazy.